Aged & Disability Services Support Worker
|Position Title:||Aged & Disability Services Support Worker|
|Program:||Aged Care & Disability|
About the Role
We’re looking for dedicated and compassionate people to provide and deliver individual and personalised care to help clients live the best life possible.
This is a rewarding hands on role supporting people living in Alice Springs, completing a variety of services including personal care, individual support for personal daily living errands, transport, assisting clients and participants to access community services and support to engage with cultural activities and events.
We have full time, part time & casual positions available.
- You have a patient centred focus and eye on our goal of getting people home on country.
- You are known for your compassion, empathy and ability to listen.
- Your style is flexible, good humoured and resilient.
- You can think on your feet to negotiate and solve problems.
- You are culturally curious and have respect for culture and community.
- You have experience working for an Aboriginal organisation and awareness of the issues pertaining to this region.
- You have a relevant Aged and/or Disability Services certificate or work experience in the sector.
- You have a driver’s licence.
How to apply
If you think you have what we’re looking for, apply now on SEEK.
Applicants must have legal right to work in Australia.
For general enquiries regarding the position contact email@example.com.
No Agencies Please
Successful candidates must be willing to undertake a National Police Check and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (3 doses).
Applications close 16 January 2023.
We actively encourage and invite applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.