Strategic Plan 2017 – 2022
Making all our Families Well
To improve the lives of people with renal failure, reunite families and reduce the impact of kidney disease in our communities.
- We will ensure that Walytja (family), Tjukurrpa (dreaming) Ngurra (country) and Kuunyi (compassion) are central to all that we do and say
- We will be strong, clever, brave and determined to make life better for our people
- We will think deeply, plan wisely and take action to support patient agency, enhance well being and maintain dignity
- We will share our experiences and knowledge with others so that we all can learn
- We will foster understanding and respect between Indigenous and non Indigenous people